Monday, July 27, 2009

Back to Business

It seems like July has been a whirlwind of exciting weekends, vacations, and family visits. We've hiked ghosttowns at an astounding 11,000 feet, hosted a great birthday BBQ, and relaxed in the worlds largest hotspring pool. Now it's time to get back to work.
During my month long break from Etsy I asked myself what I truly enjoyed creating, what really makes me happy. I realized during that time that I have always loved creating costumes. It's what brought me to sewing, and what honed my skills. I am thinking of taking Storybook Stitches in a new direction. I have been sketching several different ideas and I hope to have a few available on my Etsy shop in time for Halloween.

3 comments:

  1. That's exciting. I have always loved Halloween or any other reason to wear a costume. Welcome back from vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I can't wait to see! I love your shop!

    ReplyDelete